The Most Beautiful Man

I see him
Everywhere everywhere
When I close my eyes ,
I may not get mesmerized
Or locked
But  ,I know , I am not possible
To be here
Where i am today !
He taught me to walk
He taught me to talk
When i fell down once
He said ,to get a hold
That is how i got bold as i grew old
The least of least
For all
For him , i was always best
And still , I guess
Though a little mess
When I was born
With a brain half torn .
He said ,i am boon
When even ,some said i am goon .
He ,who gave  me an identity
With his entity
Respect ,respect
A child ,who is half mad
He is the best dad
Mould out with best he had
I am grateful than these words
I know ,these could never be that beautiful as you
These are  just words as words
My Thy father
This is why I say I  have world's best father
Yes, He is the most Beautiful Man .









3 comments: