After Math - By Choice and By Chance

After Math - By Choice and By Chance

It has been seven years since me and Ryan have broke up with mutual understanding .Verbally and visually I have moved on.... yes I agree that somewhere I feel I had honest and earnest feeling , i was heart broken too ....! but what was it ?  that stopped us being so much like strangers something so sudden, it took  something big from me but it was affordable, bearable and yes so that I am surviving better even with this feeling which is definitely a need somewhere to understand myself , understand everyone around . The "road street cafe" When I saw those board letters after seven years unknowingly I smiled , without even a second thought somewhere my eyes filled with memories few good flashes a drop of tear which no one around could see, may be if someone  magnified they would have seen it  ..so Well...I had an after math  yes i do agree.. i have a broken heart  ..pretty hard to believe yet i believe, that is the prettiest  feeling that have ever happened to me ...:)
I too had a love story ...which made me smile  , which made me cry , which made me do things what I have never done and I may  never do..few things are that precious to hold on ..and wisely if i think  ,it happened so that i am bold than yesterday., May be I would  have given a second chance , May be I would have forgiven him , but somewhere I really wanted to be myself ..The biggest realisation is  that "Every human being is alone and independent ,.. unique ..".made both of us to be solitude free ..and still in love ....explore things for ourselves . let he grow as the memory of me fades ....A good choice has always a good chance ...and so on ...
Thanks to good love  for giving another chance to know me better and letting me know what I deserve ? .



Elle Susan( fiction )
For all who those have experienced love and yet to experience love...

2 comments:

  1. Nothin more dangerous than being confused in love. A dot defining the end is better than leavin it open for a later introspection. Feelings are too complicated to mess around. Right choice i would say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love makes you to confront the reality it makes you strong and always gives a chance to make right choices .Thank you Harley ..

    ReplyDelete