The Boy Who walked with a fake strong Leg

A boy was crawling down in a street in despair ,A man passed through the lane and sadly walked in pity .A clergy disputed with the crowd showing his agony about the world and it's timidness ,the boy still is crawling so badly ,the clergy yelled at the crowd pulling the attention of crowd for sometime ,then some men and women weeps  burns some  candles keeps  bunch of roses and leaves singing all those good songs of good will .After a while comes another boy who crippled but still had a smile ,he went near the boy who was crawling ,Hey What Happened ? He replied : I got a wound, a bad wound .
The Boy who considered himself weak said " Hey Brother Hold my hands .No i can't said the one who was lying on the floor ,Okey I am gonna Pull you and hold you tight ,I know someone who  can Cure you , assured the boy who crippled .Well My brother Here we go relax ,with his walking stick somehow with some grip  ,the Boy picked him up ,and took him to the nearby hospital after the boy got almost all the primary care ,he enquired about the boy who took him to the doctor
Boy :Where is the boy who helped me reach here ,A boy with weak leg
Dr: He might be out there ,I will let you know ,take care
Boy : Okey ,Thank you
Doctor leaves the room
A nurse enters the room , And Gives a letter to the boy .
Hai Brother ,
Hope you are feeling better now ,Well I know you badly want to see me after getting better .
All I want is to thank you for making me feel better ,For all these years people always looked in sympathy and empathy never actually gave me a walking stick or believed that I could do something .Thanks to your bad wound ,For years now I have been badly looked with eyes of sorrow for a bad leg ,you changed it brother .Don't feel sorry for me ! Don't thank me for what I have done .All thanks to you  & the bad wound for making me feel strong for a lifetime .
With regards & Love
The Boy  who walked with A fake strong leg .




No comments:

Post a Comment