Emotional Lover 🦋
Sometimes I really wish, i never met you 
But then when i think, i would have never realized my potential and intensity of love.
My deepest fear of losing the one i love always curbed my days 
I never knew i had gallons of water stored in my tiny eye sac.
I wonder, if you really got a grasp of the love i hold for you 
It weighs me down, it pushes me.
When you look at another women it doesn't make me sad, it always make me feel i am not enough 
My heart keeps weeping when you dusts of my feeling in your logical world, my magical feeling called love is fading away.
When my heart races, i force them not to fall in other lie of you.
For the tears you ignored, for the voices i have voiced in strong desire to get you back, in those hard days where my soft heart was killed when you called out my name with love i once craved for I am surprised it is not in love with you anymore but now it's ready to play some games of you chasing me like a man 


No comments:

Post a Comment