The Niagara Falls ...........A mystical Cum Magical Beauty ...


The Niagara Falls 

It was  very usual morning , till I met her  "The Niagara" via my best friend  
he send me some of her latest pictures a few  video bits  featuring her beauty and very eco friendly gestures .I was and still wonderstruck ,of her gracious caliber to flaunt people and
her special wildness .Her compassionate moves to the unknown , her bewilderment to nature, those white and greyish lines, those deep green wavy water  made her my heart throbe .

Were you singing a melancholy
Was it your cry ? for your love to mist.
Or else were you trying to get over past hiding it with your laughter 
I may be naive to make it out .
May be, I may sound lame .
But I shall, say you this 
You have made me feel alive with that one sight ...
You have been hoisting the traveller and my deep  love  to nature and it's fantasies since the very morning I have seen you .
I am freezed and locked with your flawless seduction , even if you could be a mortal danger to me .
Your unpredictable moves 
Your highly replicating vibes , waves and winds ..
Your dramatic mood changes ....!!.
your unknown motives 
Makes you a divergent ...
Where are you rushing towards ..?
How deep you are ..?
You are mysterious 
You are a miracle 
Indeed a spellbinding beauty ...
The enthral to the land .
Oh ! you beautiful it's to your divine eccentricity which makes me surrender ,As before and after you there  are no other choices left .....
Can't stop admiring and alluring your beauty which is a heart breaker ...and a silver lining ....!!!







Pic Courtesy : PK And FRiends .

No comments:

Post a Comment