Cliches

I am attempting to write against some conventional delusions , which are not so true or cliches which are wrong according to me , the frequent conclusions made by the little circle of people , has finally made me to write it down .
1) A green buzz or the online status doesn't mean I am chatting with thousands of them except one of you , it simply means my wifi is on , which i may not be aware
. 2)If you are a man , and if i initiates the conversation , it simply means you are special like all of my girl friends .
3) if i uses words like okie , fine and thank you it doesn't mean it's the beginning of a cold war or a proposal .
i consider these words literally only .
4) If I am diverting marriage topic , it doesn't mean that I am related to someone else , it simply means that this is not the right time .
5) if i am sleeping late it doesn't mean that i am chatting with boy friend who never existed , it could also mean that i am watching a movie on my laptop or tv.
6)if a person talks lot about love or just because i write a lot about love or broken heart stories doesn't mean that i have a broken heart or it's my story .It could simply mean that i love writing about love .
7) If i doesn't responds to a particular message it means either conversation have ended ,or i may be sleeping ... .
So the cliches here for is no more what you think . conventionally
Your's Sincerely
An ordinary human being out of 7.5 billion of them .

No comments:

Post a Comment